Wishing you grace, peace and simple abundance…and that you be part of the solution by not participating in the problem.
- “There are only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is.” – Albert Einstein
- “Do not look for approval except for the consciousness of doing your best.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “Expect more than others think possible.” – Howard Schultz
- “If people aren’t calling you crazy, you aren’t thinking big enough.” – Richard Branson
- “Never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
Wishing you grace, peace and simple abundance…and the resilience to see failure as as a stepping stone to success.